6 BENEFITS OF KUCHA TEA EXTRACT
Posted on March 27 2020
The world is full of stimulants. However as soon as we find a good one it seems to get banned just as quickly, and rarely is it because of any risk to human health.
Also, not all stimulants are created equal. Some provide a smooth clean energy while others can cause jitteriness, anxiety and drop you on your ass quicker than Mike Tyson in the 80’s.
So, with the banning of DMAA (circa 2012), DMBA, DMHA and ALL other Alkylamines in October 2017, what is left that really works?
Move over coffee, red bull, mother and rock star… this is a job for DYNAMINE®!!
This remarkable stimulant is dynamic by name and dynamic by nature. Learn about the future of stimulants here.
What is it?
DYNAMINE® is the registered trademark of a Methyl Liberine found in Kuding extract (Kucha Tea). It has been found in many plants including very low doses in coffee beans, guarana and cocoa.
So, what is a Methyl Liberine and what makes it special?
Liberine’s are a class of compounds that posses both adrenergic and dopaminergic qualities. One of the more popular liberine’s is Theacrine (Teacrine®). It has risen to popularity due to its unique structure preventing the associated tolerance (meaning it keeps working dose after dose).
A Methyl Liberine has a methyl group added to the left-hand ring providing higher bioavailable than standard Liberine’s. This methyl group also slows inactivation from catechol-oxymethyltransferase (COMT) and monoamine oxidase (MAO) which essentially allows it to be active for longer. Therefore, you could say DYNAMINE® is a SUPER Theacrine!!
6 Ways Dynamine will benefit you and your training
- Adrenergic – DYNAMINE® stimulates the release of a two very powerful energy neuro-transmitters called epinephrine (adrenaline) and nor-epinephrine (nor-adrenaline). They are responsible for increasing energy, focus, alertness and liberating fatty acids (body fat) for energy. These two hormones act upon the alpha and beta receptors in the brain, liver, muscle and fat tissue.
- Dopaminergic – DYNAMINE® activates the D1 and D2 Dopamine receptors which enhances your bodies release and response to dopamine. Dopamine is responsible for motivation, determination, satisfaction, pleasure, reward and drive. This is critical as it also helps to motivate individuals and balance the adrenaline for a smoother clean energy felling without anxiety and a crash like other stimulants.
- Adenosinergic – Adenosine is responsible for promoting fatigue and drowsiness. DYNAMINE® may block adenosine receptors (antagonist) which increases circulating but inactive adenosine. Your body then senses the increased circulating adenosine and responds by signalling your adrenal glands to produce more adrenaline. This provides a second wave of energy that lasts longer than most other stimulants.
- Cholinergic – Acetylcholine is a neurotransmitter that enhances learning, cognition, mental processing, memory and controls muscle contractions. DYNAMINE® has a unique ability to enhance cholinergic receptors in the brain allowing for a further lift in mental and muscle performance.
- Beta-2 adrenergic – The activation of these cells sees DYNAMINE® enhance bronchodilation. This may allow individuals using DYNAMINE® to experience enhanced oxygen utilization. This will be of great benefit as exercise progresses and oxygen demands increase.
- Nootropic – What defines a nootropic? It is the ability for a substance to improve cognitive function, particularly executive functions, memory, creativity, motivation and focus in healthy individuals. DYNAMINE® is the perfect definition of a nootropic in the way it improves brain chemistry. There is suggestion that DYNAMINE® may reduce oxidative stress in the brain and support the release of BDNF (Brain derived neurotrophic factor) which may protect your brain from mental decline. Studies are underway and need validation.
While there are currently four (4) research studies being conducted on the mechanisms of action, synergy with caffeine and individual benefits of DYNAMINE® there are already several reasons why you would use this stimulant above all else.
- Immediate and long-lasting ENERGY
- Enhanced FOCUS and MIND-MUSCLE Connection
- Increased Lipolysis (FAT BURNING)
- Elevated MOOD and MOTIVATION
- Improved OXYGEN UTILISATION
- Stimulated MUSCLE Contractions
DYNAMINE® is weight for weight one of the most powerful legal stimulants available. It’s set to be the NEXT GENERATION leading the way in pre-workout and fat burner formulas across the globe. Already many major internationally recognised supplement brands are lining up to add it to their formulas.
DYNAMINE® provides a clean, focused energy without the jitters or crash associated with many of its predecessors and this is why it will be a favourite of most stimulant users now and into the future.
Disclaimer: The above article is merely a guide and is in no way a recommendation or a treatment protocol for any health conditions or diseases. You should always consult with a qualified health care provider before changing your supplement, training or nutritional strategy. Supplementation should not be attempted by pregnant or breastfeeding women, anyone on prescription medication or children under the age of 15 unless advised by your qualified health care provider.