MANGO + BLUEBERRY OATMEAL MUFFINS
Products in this recipe
3 scoops ADRENAL Switch Mango Nectar
175g Rolled Oats
2 tbsp Arrowroot Powder
¼ tsp Pink Salt
1 ½ tsp Baking Powder
½ tsp Bi Carb Soda
¼ cup Coconut Flakes
1 cup Mango Chunks
3 tbsp Coconut Oil
1 tbsp Maple Syrup
1 tsp Vanilla Extract
½ tbsp Apple Cider Vinegar
¼ cup Blueberries
- Pre heat oven 200 degrees.
- Place 1 cup of the Oats in the blender and process to a flour.
- Add the Oat Flour to a large mixing bowl. Add in the rest of the oats along with all the dry ingredients. Mix and make a well in the centre.
- Place 2/3 of the Mango Chunks in the blender and process into a puree. This should equate to approximately 2/3 of a cup. If it does not, add water to reach this measurement.
- Pour the puree into the well in the bowl of dry ingredients. Add in the rest of the wet ingredients. Mix everything together. Once flour is moistened, add in the reserved mango chunks and the berries.
- Line 6 cups of a muffin tray with liners and place mixture evenly.
- Bake or 15 minutes then reduce the temp to 180 and bake for another 12-15 mins.