MANGO COCONUT + MACADAMIA POPSICLES
PREP TIME: 10 minutes
2 scoops ADRENAL Switch Mango Nectar
2 cups Diced Mango
1 can Coconut Cream
Handful of Macadamia Nuts
Honey or Maple Syrup (to taste)
Ice cream/Ice block moulds
- Peel mango and blend until smooth. Add in the Adrenal Switch powder and blend again.
- Spoon pureed mango into the bottom of the ice block moulds.
- Place moulds in freezer and freeze until mango has set enough to pour coconut mixture on top of.
- Blend coconut cream and honey/maple syrup together in blender.
- Add the macadamia nuts to the mixture and pulse the blender to chop the macadamia nuts slightly.
- Pour the creamy mixture onto the mango mixture in the moulds.
- Take a paddle pop stick and place into the centre of each mould.
- Push down into the semi frozen mango mixture to hold it in place.
- Return to freezer and freeze until mixture is set.