Switch on KETOSIS with one of Australia’s leading ketogenic supplements, KETO SWITCH
- Ketogenic performance fuel
- Exogenous BHB ketones
- Natural vegan-friendly formula
- Helps to SWITCH ON ketosis
KETO SWITCH™ is Australia's leading Vegan Ketogenic product containing goBHB™ (Beta Hydroxybutyrate) to help SWITCH ON Ketosis.
In a state of ketosis your body activates processes that support your workouts and recovery.
KETO SWITCH™ combines a precise blend of ketogenic amino acids like L-leucine & L-Lysine as well as Vana™ Sana C-8 MCT oil (Medium Chain Triglycerides) , L-Tyrosine, goBHB™ (exogenous ketones) and critical Co-Factors.
KETO SWITCH™ is naturally sweetened with stevia and is also...
- GLUTEN FREE
- LACTOSE FREE
- SOY FREE
- DAIRY FREE
- NO ADDED SUGAR
- KETO FRIENDLY
- VEGAN FRIENDLY
- 100% OPEN LABEL
- 100% AUSTRALIAN OWNED & MANUFACTURED
- MANUFACTURED IN A GMP & HACCP CERTIFIED FACILITY
SWITCH on your body's ketogenic pathways with the power of Exogenous Ketones from KETO SWITCH™.
The above information is merely a guide and is NOT a recommendation or a treatment protocol for any health conditions or diseases. You should always consult with a qualified health care provider before changing your supplement, training or nutritional strategy. Supplementation should not be attempted by pregnant or breastfeeding women, anyone on prescription medication or children under the age of 15 unless advised by your qualified health care provider.
Consume 1 Serve in the morning, before exercise or between meals for a healthy boost. Do not exceed more than 1 serve in a 24 hour period.
IS KETO SWITCH™ GLUTEN, DAIRY & SOY FREE?
Yes. One of the reasons we developed KETO SWITCH™ was to provide people with a natural, non-dairy, gluten free Ketogenic Formula that tastes great, is affordable and gets results.
IS KETO SWITCH™ VEGAN FRIENDLY?
Yes. No animals have been harmed in the making of KETO SWITCH™.
IS KETO SWITCH™ KETO FRIENDLY?
Yes. There are ZERO added Sugars in KETO SWITCH™.
IS KETO SWITCH™ NATURALLY SWEETENED?
Yes. We use Stevia as a natural sweetener in KETO SWITCH™.
DOES KETO SWITCH™ CONTAIN ANY ARTIFICIAL COLOURS?
No. We do not use artificial colours in KETO SWITCH™.
IS KETO SWITCH™ AUSTRALIAN MADE?
Yes. KETO SWITCH™ is made in Australia using the highest quality ingredients from around the globe.
HOW MUCH OF EACH INGREDIENT IS IN KETO SWITCH™?
KETO SWITCH™ like ALL other SWITCH NUTRITION products is 100% open label. This means all active ingredients are clearly illustrated on the tub or sachet. No hidden fillers and no proprietary blends. Check the nutritional information panel on the product page.
HOW DO I KNOW KETO SWITCH™ IS A QUALITY PRODUCT?
KETO SWITCH™ is formulated based on the leading research available and manufactured in a HACCP and GMP certified facility. In addition to this we independently LAB TEST for impurities and potency. This process guarantees the highest quality product and provides the best results.
WHEN SHOULD I TAKE KETO SWITCH™?
KETO SWITCH™ is best taken upon rising or between meals. Do not exceed more than one (1) serve in a 24 hour period.
CAN I GIVE KETO SWITCH™ TO MY CHILDREN?
Although KETO SWITCH™ is natural, always check with your primary care provider before administering any new supplementation to your children.
CAN I USE KETO SWITCH™ WHILE PREGNANT OR BREAST FEEDING?
Although KETO SWITCH™ is natural, always check with your primary care provider before commencing any new supplementation while pregnant or breast feeding.
CAN I USE KETO SWITCH™ WHILE ON MEDICATION?
Although KETO SWITCH™ is natural, always check with your primary care provider before commencing any new supplementation.
CAN I USE KETO SWITCH™ AS A MEAL REPLACEMENT?
No. Although KETO SWITCH™ may help with that hangry feeling it is not designed to replace meals.
CAN I USE KETO SWITCH™ DURING INTERMITTENT FASTING?
Yes. KETO SWITCH™ may help support the desired outcome of Intermittent Fasting. Please always check with your primary care provider before changing your nutritional program.
DO I HAVE TO BE ON A KETOGENIC DIET TO USE KETO SWITCH™?
No. However the best results are often seen on a calorie controlled lower carbohydrate diet or Intermittent Fasting. However, before changing your nutritional program please consult with a qualified dietary adviser.
IS KETOSIS DANGEROUS?
No. Ketosis is a natural human state in the absence of glucose. However, ketoacidosis is an unnatural state of acidity associated with diabetes and ketosis simultaneously. Ketosis is safe. Ketoacidosis is not safe. You should always check with your primary care provider before attempting a ketogenic diet.
HOW DOES KETO SWITCH™ COMPARE TO PRUVIT KETO-OS?
KETO SWITCH™ is not an MLM (multi-level marketed) product.
KETO SWITCH™ has a fully transparent open label providing 6.45g of the patented goBHB™ per serve. It is not clear how much Pruvit contains because it has a proprietary formula.
KETO SWITCH™ uses the highest quality University Researched and patented goBHB™ guaranteed for purity and potency. goBHB™ is HACCP, GMP and INFORMED CHOICE® Certified.
KETO SWITCH™ has added added ingredients to support effect.
KETO SWITCH™ uses a balanced blend of Calcium, Magnesium and Sodium providing 333% less sodium than Pruvit Keto-OS.
CAN I USE ANYTHING ELSE WITH KETO SWITCH™ FOR BETTER RESULTS?
We recommend using AMINO SWITCH™ as low calorie protein alternative. If you are trying to stay in ketosis.
We also recommend the use of ADRENAL SWITCH™ to help support nutrient recovery.
KETO SWITCH™ can also be stacked with THERMAL SWITCH™ first thing in the morning before fasted cardio to maximise effect.
WHERE CAN I FIND OUT MORE ABOUT KETONES, KETOSIS AND BHB?
Here is a list of resources...
- Super Human Radio Interview: Interview discussing “Best Practices for using Ketone Salts for Dieting, Performance and Therapeutic Purposes” featuring Dr. Dominic D’Agostino and Patrick Arnold
- The Eating Academy: Blog post from Dr. Peter Attia on “My Experience with Exogenous Ketones”
- Quantified Body Podcast: 2-hour interview discussing the safety, effectiveness and status of ketone mineral salts featuring Dr. Dominic D’Agostino.
- Dominic D’Agostino has two in-depth interviews on The Tim Ferriss Show (Part 1, Part 2). Discussion includes exogenous ketones for mitigating the onset of neurodegenerative diseases, using ketones in place of fasting for chemo-protection, benefits of ketone supplementation when consuming carbohydrates, the risks and potential toxicities of ketones.
- KetoVangelist: Dr. Dominic D’Agostino discusses his work with exogenous ketones
- Ben Greenfield Fitness: Has a great interview with Dr Dominic D’Agostino where he talks about the difference in Esters and Salts. Ben does get a little confused at one point and mixes the two up. See if you can spot it then I will know you were listening! He also talks about the application for US NAVY SEALS here.
- Dave Asprey: Owner of the Bullet Proof Diet also has a cracking interview with Dr Dominic on ketones. You will learn something extra from each one of these podcasts.